About Me


My name is Carly Alberte and I'm from Corvallis Oregon. I'm planning on majoring in history, though i am thinking about a minor in marketing or something related to that. I deiced to take principals of marketing because i wanted to get a basic understanding of what marketing is and if it's something i might want to study. I've always been fascinated by what makes us want to buy a item and the tactics that are used to push that urge, so marketing could give me a greater insight into that. Outside of class i  really like to be outside, exercise, looking at historical events, and go shopping, I'm big on running as i want to be a ultra runner which means i would be able to run 50ks and 100 miler races; which is something that I've dreamed about doing since i was a little kid. Apart from running i enjoy swimming, strength training and hiking. I will go on hikes with my dog, who is a Pomeranian, that will sometimes last up to 13 miles. Though for the amount of stuff i like to do outside i like to do things inside like watch the Simpsons or go online shopping. When it comes to online shopping I like going on thrift sites or stores to look at designer products as that is something I've always been interested in. I also like to spend some of my time looking up historical events, challenging myself to be able to look at it from a different perspective so i can form a big picture instead of a one sided view. 

Comments

  1. Glad to have you in class, Carly!
    *hoping you share a picture of your dog*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts